Improvements to Unit Form
No matter how small your home improvement seems, the BCCA declaration and Rules and Regulations require you to get approval from the Association Office before you proceed.
1. Insurance -- Contractor insurance must be on file naming BCCA & yourself as additional insureds.
2. The submission of an Improvements to Unit Form (at left) must be submitted to and approved by the Association Office.
3. BCCA has the right to inspect all improvement projects. It is responsibility of the owner to schedule these inspections.
4. It is the responsibility of the owner to inquire if a City of Park Ridge Permit is required for the proposed work.
5. A BCCA permit is required to be posted on the unit door in addition to any City Permits.